Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I am aware that if accepted for journal publication, all authors are required to become members of the IGBR
- I have removed all author names from the attached file.
The GJMM is a double-blind, peer reviewed journal with an average acceptance rate of 20-25%. It publishes theoretical, empirical or pedagogical works in Management, Strategic Management, Leadership and Marketing. It is published in Gold Open Access which allows free access to everyone, as well as the re-use of the work as long as the authors are acknowledged and cited. The Journal is also licensed under a Creative Commons Non-Commercial Attribution 4.0 International License. The Journals are being indexed with EBSCO, Gale Cengage and Google Scholar.
Before submitting a paper for consideration, please read the information on the Publication Policies and Procedures page.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.